Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today Today Today

Hey there. Well today is the 1rst aniversery of my blog. Yes its true, i have had this blog for a year today. It is also my 50th post. YAAAAYYY! I saved this post extra special. Any who, well ,my ex bf Isaiha broke up with me. Well he actually cheated on my then broke up with me but at least i learned a lesson. Stick with guys that are my age. So ya. And the worst part is is that it was with my friend and former basketball teamate. How sucky. So bye.

5 comments:

  1. Woot! One year anniversaries rock!

    Sorry about your ex. But, as they say, plenty more fish in the sea!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah to being a full year of you blogging :D

    And the ex-boyfriend thing....my friend went through the same thing. There's a reason he's your ex and there's an awesomer (Is awesomer even a word?) guy out there that wont cheat on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Ya'll are right. (pardon my texan accent "ya'll") Anyway, I am very glad that i have this blog to tell everything to. It really helps. And that is why i dont tell any of my friends about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwww is Izaih [ i really dont care if i spelled is name wrong because hes a meany] now on your hit list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya he is right at the top. Lol. Jkjk

    ReplyDelete