Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Beatles

Okay people so i have finally gotten on my blog on the computer and am watching nick and nora's infinant playlist or however you spell that.

"I just feel like she's messin with me."

"And who are we talkin bout?"

"Right now Nora. No Tris, Tris..."

"You just havent figured it out yet have you?"

"What?"

"It. You know. It. The big picture."

"I guess not."

"The Beatles."

"This."
*grabs hand*

"Look other bands want to make it about sex or pain, but the Beatles they had it all figured out ok. I want to hold your hand. It's their first single, it's epic brilliant, right?"

Haha, i love that and the Beatles do rock.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Beatles!
    My dad is an avid Beatles fan, so I've been listening to them my whole entire life!

    I was very upset when my friends didn't know what Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band was :(
    Sometimes I quote from the movie 'The Yellow Submarine' and seriously NO ONE knows what the hell I'm talking about.

    "Jeremy, Hillary, Boob, ...Phud?"

    "A thing of beauty... DESTROY IT FOREVER!!"

    ahh, I do love those Beatles ^^
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. O me too!!! I will have a song on and none of my friends will know it. And then they tease me for liking "old music."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, the oldies rock!
    Do your friends like the "old music" at all? Because I was able to get my friends to start listening to the Beatles. Although they only started because someone from American Idol sang 'All the Lonely People' or something (they had me listen to it, but I turned it off after two seconds... he totally butchered the song, in my opinion)

    haha, I'm very picky when it comes to music ;)
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha lol well only like two of my friends really appreciate the oldies and so I always go to them about music

    ReplyDelete