Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Hello Hello

Hey, ya i saw dear john last night but it was not that interesting. It is one of those movies that you go to see with your boyfriend but whatever, it was still excellent! Ok so i am sitting here just bored and looking for something interesting to do. Ya buddy, rolling like a big shot, chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop. Hahahahahaha ya i know that was really random but i like that song. So I have a question to ask. Was it a mistake to go see dear john instead of John Cena last night just tell me, really.

2 comments:

  1. I can't really answer the question cause well I've never seen the movie Dear John. But I guess if it was boring you should have gone for John Cena.
    ~Misaki, Ivy, Clementine, Joshua, Kaitlyn, Ben, etc..:D

    ReplyDelete