Monday, February 15, 2010

The Gothic... and other stuff

Hello hello hello. Well i got new colors for my blog. YAY! And i have new music by the 2nd love of my life Chritsofer Drew (shuan white, the snowboarder, is my 1rst)!!! Anyway, listen and be amazed. And i found this thing about goths, im not one but i dont think they are in any way scary or stupid or anything, they just like black is that a crime??? Any who, so ya it was on youtube and this one goth wrote a book called goth charm somethin and had this picnick or whatever for goths and she told how goths arent in any way a colt or bad or anything and i completely believe her. Her book tells about things like that too. And i dont know why i brought that up but i did so ya. So i am going to go and... idk yet. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the new colors! It feels like spring!

    Ugh, I hate when people at my school see someone wearing black or punk type clothes and label them EMO. They're all completely different!

    GOTH and PUNK are styles. Wearing certain clothes, listening to certain music, etc.

    EMO is an attitude. You could dress like a prep and be emo, because it has to do with your EMOTIONS (which is what the word 'emo' comes from in the first place)
    It's like everything these days is emo... it drives me crazy!
    Whew! That felt kinda good to get off my chest.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new colors. Your blog popped up and it was like "BAM!!!!" With the colors. And I have a few goth friends...they are awesome..they don't follow cults and stuff...end of story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Thanks guys. Yes, i have friends who are always like, "wow look at her, she looks so goth with all that black stuff" and im just like really, you dont even know them, you cant just judge a person by there apperance. Anyway ya and Paris, i feel the same way on the whole emo topic.

    ReplyDelete