Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE; not for me?

Hey guys, this one isn't going to be all that long because my topic for this one is one I havn't gotten to experience enough yet. LOVE. I have heard some of my friends talk so much about it, but I never really have the need for it.

When me and Ish started going together, I thought I was so full with the word that I couldn't think strait. But after a few weeks, I found that love isn't for me(in junor high ofcourse). I know that when I get older i will find someone to spend the rest of my life with. And if you think i'm getting way to mushy, then you'd better stop reading while you can.

Now back to the subject I was supposed to be on before I got off task. Valentines Day. Well today is that day. Alot of you have a date for this special day. And the last thing I can say for today(because I dont really have anything to say about this subject, sorry) is good luck and I will write later tonight. Oh and also my b-day is on Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment