Friday, February 13, 2009

FRIDAY 13nth

As a lot of you may know today is Friday 13, 2009. One of my friends, Sloane, just can't stop talkin about it. She can be pretty weird at times, but I have never seen her talk so much about a day in the week other than saying something bad about it. I just got back from a basketball game and while I was there almost all my friends were talkin about it. "OMG, did you here about the new movie about Jason!?""Ya, its supposed to be really good im going to see it later."

I couldn't stop thinking about how psycho all of them were being. Nobody brought up Valentines day at all. It was getting so boring listening to them talk about this stupid day, when finally, my basketball team was announced to go and give an award to our couch for 'Putting so much effort into it and helping us the whole way bla bla bla.'

Tomarrow isn't going to be very fun for me since I can't see my bf till tuesday afternoon. By the way his name is Ishmael, but we call him Ish for short. So thats all for now folks, till next time im Brooklyn Ryan and your watching MY BLOG. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment