Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi, my name is brooklyn. I am sorry I am only human to some of you, but to others im known to be very unique. I like to read books(which I know sounds corny), play basketball, and write. I am a sixth grader at Brownfield Middle School, and though to some of you we sixth graders look like small, juvinial three year olds and very childish, don't forget all of you have been there at some point in your life. What you don't know about us so-called-children, is that we have very great minds!
All I ever think about is reading. I can never stop thinking about what book im going to read next and what mystery awaits me. Right now my only carrer I would like to be is a writer(like Tommy Williams, one of the major characters from the very popular book GENERATION DEAD). My parents don't very much approve of me reading and writing so much. My father wants me to be a doctor, musician, lawyer, and be in the WNBA. My mother on the other hand, wants almost the same thing. Their reason for not wanting me to do what i was born to do, is because they think I spend enough time with them. I don't really mind not to spending time with them because i never liked being surrounded by poeple.
As from everything I have writin to you today, you may think i'm not a very good or creative writer, but that is just one of the reasons I have created this blog.I want to show everyone how much I am commited into becoming an author. I will have my poems and stories from assinments in my english class posted on my profile as soon as i can(if you want to read them ofcourse).

No comments:

Post a Comment