Friday, August 7, 2009

Hyper With A Splash Of Random!

Hello fellow bloggers!!! I'm like really hyper so just bare with me! ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Ok enough with the ok's. Hey you guys know that comercial where you can text any
question to this number and then it like answers it? YOU DON'T!?!?!?!? Ok, well i do
and i texted it and i asked, "When was the first giutar ever made?"
And this is what it answered, "The first giutar was played in Spain more than 400
years ago. Anto Trees was the inventor of it."(by the way, if you didn't already know
my dad is in a band and i'm currently learning).
Isn't Anto Trees an awewome name?! It's like, "Hey Mr. Trees!"
I once watched this movie and this guys name was Frito Lay! How cool?!
And then there was this other movie and this one chicks name was Strawberry Fields!
I mean seriously, how much more awesome can some names get?!!!??!!?
O, sorry. I got off subject. But, you have more fun! O anyway. Then i asked it the question,
"What does Brooklyn mean?" And it replied, "Brooklyn is the American form of 'Breuckelen',
named after Breuckelen, in Utrecht province." I don't know what that means but isn't it awesome?! Ok i'm done! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. You sound very hyper. Isn't utrecht like an art supplies thing? I've heard of it somewhere. Anyways. That would be cool to have the name frito lay. Lol

    ReplyDelete