Saturday, August 15, 2009

All-Nighters, Shoes, and Coraline.

Hey people of the universe! Well im really bord and just doing this because
i might just die from bordom. But im with my friend Jasmine, and we're trying to
pull an all-nighter. Won't last long, its worth a shot though. Im going to fall asleep in
like 10 minutes anyway so i guess the all-nighter is like ruined and my friend jasmine
is like already asleep so its pretty much done. Other than that im watching an awesome
movie...CORALINE!!! Its like my fave movie and i've watched it like 12 times. I know all the
words word by word. And i only got it like last week. But ya so i made these awesomely awesome shoes for my friend jasmine and like i got her old black chuck taylors and got a purple
sharpie and on one shoe it has button eyes and it says Wybie at the bottom and the other says
Coraline really big and then it has a piece of string on the other shoe leading it to the other shoe
and then at the end there is an awesome needle under Coraline. So i no that was like a really long sentence but it was worth it. These are like some of the coolest shoes i have ever seen. So ya maybe i should open a buisness? What do you think? O ya i forgot to tell you i went to the mall today with Jasmine and we went to james avery cuz she lost this neclice her brother got for her
when she became an aunt so she had to get another one right so then i had saved some money and my dad never takes me shopping so went into Journeys and i tried on 7 pairs of converse. And then finally decided on some ones that had the Pink Floyd symbol thing on it and some regular purple ones cuz purple is awesome! But i tried on these awesome awesome ones that i couldn't get cuz they only had them in tens but they had like the torso and legs of a girl and a boy like u see when people flirt and then a heart on the flap. They were like the second best shoes ever! But unfortionutly(or however you spell that) they were to big! Anyway so ya im watching Coraline and its all good. So ya.

P.s: I think Coraline and Wybie look so cute together. And im gonna be her for halloween.(yes, i still dress up for halloween)

2 comments:

  1. Psh, I still dress up for halloween! I want to do Alice in Wonderland this year with my frineds in honor of the new movie coming out. I call the Mad Hatter!!
    ... you actually tried to stay up all night? That sounds horrible!... well, I've also been up since 4am so...

    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE CORALINE ITS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER WYBIE IS COOL BUT ITS SAD WHHEN THE OTHER MOTHER SOWS HIS MOUTH SHUT. THAT WORLD WOULD WEIRD BUT COOL TO LIVE IN!!! WELL TALK TO YOU LATER BROOKIE

    ReplyDelete