Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Maybe, Just Maybe.

Hi! How are you today? Thats goood. I am so bored and i feel o.k. My friends are cool, and i am starting another basketball season. Yay! Athletic banquet coming up. I love my dress. Hopefully i get some pics up of it. I know this sounds kinda weird, but i dont feel myself. I feel like i wanna be somebody. And im not just talking about the head honcho at school ar anything, but like i wanna act on a tv show or something. I would even appriciate just like a small role, like a delivery girl or somethin. As long as i can try to start a career in acting. I always wonder how the teenage stars you see in shows like nickalodian (however you spell that) got there first big break. If you know anybody, or have any connections, please give a good word. That sounds kinda odd, seeing how you dont even really know me. And im not totally horrible or anything...I mean, i think im ok. I guess i could take a few acting lessons, but i can catch up real fast. And i was always one of the lead roles of our church plays. So... ya. Thanks! Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are a great actor but unfortunately I don't know any connections. But I hope you get your chance though

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mostly sang in the church plays!

    ReplyDelete