Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photography. Maybe, Just Maybe.

YES!!! O idk what that was for but im back! Well i dont think i was really ever away but i just havent been on for a while, sooooo hi! im very tired... And i love love love my boyfriend. My school still sucks just in general. My friends are the best anyone could have. I can almost say that for most of my family. And i just told you how my life has been going so far. So you didnt really miss out on anything but i think im going to start photography? Tell me what you think. I think i would be really good at it because my mom was so good at it that she got a scholarship for it. Either that or i would be totally terrible. Hopefuly not. Anyway im goin to sleep! Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hope photography ends up being something you are really good at :)
    ~Everyone

    ReplyDelete