Saturday, January 23, 2010

He is totaly aaahhh-mmaa-zzziiin!

Hey everyone!!! I just got back from the movies with my bf. It's not the same one, he was a jerk. Can you believe he wanted to me to pay for him when we went to the movies? I know right how rude. Anyway, my NEW bf is in the ninth grade and is AMAZING! He is so nice to me and never asks for me to pay for anything. He tells me everything i want to hear, and he is so nice. And i did tell my mom. She said that she wasn't very comfortible with me being with a high school guy, but only because it could start gossip. That tends to happen in my small town. I don't like going behind her back but i really like him and she doesn't see that he's a good guy. Anyway, my friend says that i go through guys like im changing my socks but that wont happen for a while, cuase Izahia (nemo) Marroquine is staying in my heart.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! He sounds like a really sweet, awesome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya he has definitly stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY MY QUOTE IS IN THERE " YOU GO THROUGH GUYS LIKE YOU CHANGE SOCKS."

    ReplyDelete