Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lost, But Not Forgotten.

Hi everyone. I just want to say that i lost a friend on monday, to a car reck. I didn't know her very well, I only met her about three times at church, but she is never the less a friend. I just went to a candle lighting that some of her friends put together. I went with my friend Valerie, and we were both crying so much. Even though i didn't know her that well, i still cried. I cried for the fact that her family has to go through so much, and still not have her around. From what i have heard and seen is that she was a very special person who touched the lives of everyone who met her. Her name is Alex Brown, and she is a beautiful person inside and out.

BTW, i wrote a poem about the candle lighting but it wont be up until later.

RIP, Alexandra Marie Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment