Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MMMEEE!!! (you know you want to read it)

Well I am really bored and babysitting my bro, Jace, who's four btw. So i thought i would
interview myself. Cuz i'm bored ofcourse. Here I go.

What is your name?
Brooklyn Ryan.

Who do you depend on?
No one.

Have you ever owned a ppet rock?
YES. and his name was shrimp.

Where were you born?
Nashville, Tennessee

Ever loved the opposite sex?
Yup. Didn't work on the end.

Wanna play the game snaps with a sponge while flying a commercial aircraft?
YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Ever had any major facial hair?
Never. just peach fuz. haha

If someone threw you a suprise party, what would you do?
Cry, pee my pants and then punch someone in the face.

Would you ever have a spaz attack because your food was touching?
Maybe. If it was something really good.

Ever grown tomatoes and roses at the same time?
Nope. Just tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment