Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outside

I went outside today. It was very nice, actually. The wind and gloomy-nes was the best part.
All I really did was lay on my trampoline(or however you spell that). My eye's were closed and
for some reason, I opened them only to find a ladybug crawling in front of me. I don't know why
but I put my finger on it so it couldn't move.
After a while, I started to think about how my science teacher is such a *****. And then I got to thinking about one of my classmates, Sloane. I don't know why, but she's just drifferent. And she can really push your buttons sometimes.
O, sorry, didn't meen to get off subject. Anyway, after a couple more minutes of thinking, I had noticed I had killed the poor little ladybug. And with that said, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment